THE CONCEPT OF INNOVATIVE CONVERGENT METHOD OF TRANSPERSONAL METAPSYCHOTHERAPY FOR REHABILITATION OF PATIENTS WITH DISABILITIES
Keywords:natural experiment, metatheater, psychological relaxation, convergent methods, transpersonal meta-psychotherapy, rehabilitation, limited health opportunities
In this paper, we propose the conceptual foundations of an innovative, convergent method of transpersonal metapsychotherapy for the rehabilitation of patients with disabilities and disabled patients with multiple sclerosis. The concept is considered on the example of a particular scenario for the preparation of entangled states in the framework of entomotherapy (direct visual and kinesthetic contact with live and tame tropical butterflies). The cascade of linked macroscopic psychosomatic states (reflex chain) in dynamics is as follows:
- psychological fairy tale, relaxation and affirmation for remission with a text where the leading role is assigned to the butterfly, leading the patient into a world where he easily manages his health condition;
- contact with live and tame tropical butterflies;
- understanding by the patient of the fact that any of his fantasies can be realized in reality;
- motivation and confidence in their abilities and capabilities.
A. F. Lazursky program of personality research-3rd pre-edited edition – with the attachment of a sample "Earth" V. Klestov, Petrograd. Nevsky 55, 1915. – 34 p.
Lazursky A. F. On the natural experiment//Experimental psychology, 2010, vol. 3, No. 2, Moscow city University of psychology and education, 2010. – P. 87-98
Lazursky, A. F. General and experimental Psychology-2nd ed., ster. - Moscow: yurayt Publishing house, 2016. – 245 p. – Series: anthology of thought.
Edwards Philip. Introduction. Hamlet, Prince of Denmark by William Shakespeare. The New Cambridge Shakespeare Collection. Cambridge:
Cambridge University Press. 1985. ISBN 0-52129366-9. – P. 1-71.
Definition of a" metatheater " originally created for Shakespeare's class – Stuart Davis atCornellUniversity, 1999 – Electronic resource URL:
http: / /courses.cit.cornell.edu/engl3270/327.meta.html
Abel, Lionel. Tragedy and the metatheater: Essays onthe drama form. New York: Holmes & Meyer Publishers, 2003.
C. R. Carlson, R. H. Hoyle Efficacy of abbreviated progressive muscle relaxation training: a quantitative review of behavioral medicine research// синдромальных диагнозов в детской неврологии (Вишневский А.А., 1985; Посохина О.В., 1986; Journal of consulting and clinical psychology. 1993 Dec. – 61(6):1059-67. DOI: 10.1037//0022-006x.61.6.1059
"Center for psychological and pedagogical assistance to the population"Trust" of the TRANSBaikal territory – acollectionof texts for meditation and relaxation". Text: "Butterfly Flight". Compiled by: teacher-psychologist Serebryakova O. A. Chita-2012 – Electronic resource URL: https://nashaucheba.ru/v27746/сборник_текстов_для _медитаций_и_релаксации.
Музыкальные ресурсы YouTube channel's music resources, 2021 – Электронный ресурс – URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=gTisV971Uiw&feature=emb_rel_pause
Tokareva N. G. Babochkoterapiya – 10.11.2020//DEPARTMENT of LABOR AND SOCIAL PROTECTION OF the population OF the city of MOSCOW. South-Western administrative district. State budgetary General education institution of the city of Moscow rehabilitation boarding school No. 32 of The Department of labor and social protection of the population of the city of Moscow – Electronic resource URL: https://schlg32.mskobr.ru/edu-news/3142
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
A work licensed in this way allows the following:
1. The freedom to use and perform the work: The licensee must be allowed to make any use, private or public, of the work.
2. The freedom to study the work and apply the information: The licensee must be allowed to examine the work and to use the knowledge gained from the work in any way. The license may not, for example, restrict "reverse engineering."
2. The freedom to redistribute copies: Copies may be sold, swapped or given away for free, in the same form as the original.